Buying Guide - Garden Room 1
- When you’ve decided which kit(s) you’re interested in buying from us, you should contact us, either by email or phone. If you have any questions that aren’t answered on the website, we’ll gladly help in any way we can.
- We’ll need to quote you for delivery for which we’ll need your delivery postcode
- Kits being supplied to an address within 20 miles of our factory at WV15 5PG will be delivered free of charge by us.
- Any kits being delivered more than 20 miles away are sent with a haulage company and we’ll need to quote for this. We will require your delivery postcode and some information about access to your delivery site. We need to determine what size of vehicle we can send to your address and whether this vehicle will have a crane or whether the kit will need to be handballed off.
- Customers are very welcome to collect their kits from our factory unit, if you’re unsure of what size vehicle or trailer you would require please ask us for advice. You can collect from our factory unit in any sized lorry up to an artic.
- If you’d like to go ahead with the order, just let us know and we’ll send you an invoice. We require a 50% deposit of the total order amount upfront and the balance a few days before delivery is due.
- Our prefered payment method is by bank transfer but we also accept card payments over the phone.
- Our lead time is usually 4-6 weeks but can be higher during busy times. If timescale is important, please ask what our current lead time is before ordering.
- After payment of your deposit, we’ll be back in touch within a few weeks to arrange delivery with you.